Ms. Bellucci serves as Of Counsel to the firm and practices in the field of Tax Law. Her extensive experience working bothin-house for large corporations, as well as in private practice, provides her with an effective vision and perspective to clients of all sizes. Her tax work and experience has included:
- Corporate and individual tax counseling
- Tax planning
- Tax audits
- Tax-free and taxable acquisitions, spin-offs, and dispositions
- Real estate investment trusts (REITs) and registered investment companies (RICs)
- Partnerships, LLCs, joint ventures and disregarded entities
- Tax aspects of reorganization cases and nonjudicial restructurings
- International tax planning, including transfer pricing, foreign tax credits and advance pricing agreements
- Tax-exempt organization work, including controversy resolution
- Tax audits including prefiling agreements and fast-track resolutions
- Appeals, including early referral, mediation and arbitration
- Resolutions of complex tax matters involving multiple years, issues and stages of controversy within the IRS
- State tax planning and controversy
Patricia is licensed to practice law in New York State and licensed as a New York State Certified Public Accountant.
Her legal and tax career has included employment as in-house tax counsel for Fortune 500 Companies, consultant for a Big Four Accounting Firm and business professor at the college level. She serves on the Board of Directors of the American Association of Attorneys-CPAs and is the Co-chair of the organization’s Tax Exempt Committee. She has served on the Board of Directors of the Cunneen-Hackett Arts Center, Pawling Public Radio, and the Pawling Community Foundation.
She received her B.B.A. (magna cum laude) from Siena College and her J.D. from Albany Law School of Union University.